An interesting type of "browser discrimination" can be found at linie888.dk. This was first reported as a bug through our bug tracking system, and I decided to look into the problem. I opened my source viewer and braced myself for a lengthy session of code analysis. …
Imagine my surprise when this is what I saw:
<html> <head> <title>Abildskou</title> <meta name="generator" content="Kubus Sitebuilder"> <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=iso-8859-1"> <meta name="description" content='Abildskou rutebiler fra Jylland til Sjælland'> <meta name="keywords" content='bus rutebil 888'> </head> <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> </body> </html>
No, your eyes are not deceiving you. That BODY tag is completely empty!
If you mask as Firefox the site's content appears, so it looks like the server has basically decided that Opera users don't need access 🙂
This is probably just an error on their part, but it is yet another example of things that can't be addressed by bugfixes or added functionality in Opera.